- You do not have to spend lots of your time managing cash on a day to day basis.
- Your funders know that you are in control which means improved credibility.
- Funding requests are more likely to be viewed favourably.
- You are getting frustrated as you are regularly running tight on cash.
- Cash not received on time is cash not working to generate income for your business – and risks credit losses or breaking bank covenants.
- You are incurring unnecessary interest charges.
- You have too much money tied up in your debtors (money owed by customers)
- You spend too much time reacting to/chasing a few delinquent customers
- You know you could do this so much better – but do not know where to start
- We help you understand your pricing strategy and how it might be improved
- We review your contractual arrangements with key customers
- We review your invoicing efficiency
- We review your processes for managing receivables – to include confirming with customers well before due date that invoices are accepted
- We identify “delinquent” customers
- We show you which late paying customers you ought to focus on
- We galvanise you to decide (and act on) which customers to axe
- We prepare a report summarising the above
- We work with you to prioritise and implement actions identified
What you will get at the end of it?
Your Tectona FD will present you with a prioritised action plan identifying what steps need to be taken and by whom.
You then decide how you want to proceed and we can, if you want, take away the pain by overseeing the whole process.
You contact us (phone or send us an email) and we aim to call you back within 48 hours.
We will have a no-obligation conversation to understand your needs.
If appropriate, we will introduce you to one of the team best suited to help.