Skip to content
- You will not only be in better control of your business …
- And others will see you as being in control – you will have credibility.
- You need robust forecasts either to manage the business properly or because your funders insist on them.
- You spend too much time firefighting – speaking to your bank, your suppliers and other stakeholders
- You cannot get the funding required because you cannot provide the right information – in the jargon, you are not a credible proposition
- You are not paying your key suppliers on time – and some are talking about only suppling “on proforma”
- We review your current forecasting approach
- We compare your forecasts with actual performance over the last 12 months
- We will guide you as to other sources of finance available to you
- We will give you guidance on improving your credit control process (we have a separate package for this, too)
- We prepare robust integrated Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet forecasts which drive a usable cash flow forecast
What you get at the end of it
- An analysis of key drivers of cashflow and a process to produce a reliable cashflow forecast for a horizon of an appropriate number of months linked to a parallel process for analysing receivables at risk. This will be supplemented by a review process to take appropriate action as projected shortfalls or risks are identified – in short, not just information but ACTION.
- A set of integrated forecasts – P&L accounts and Balance Sheets driving a Cash Flow Forecast
- You contact us (phone or send us an email) and we aim to call you back within 48 hours.
- We will have a no-obligation conversation to understand your needs.
- If appropriate, we will introduce you to one of the team best suited to help.