- You will have accurate, up to date management information (MI) on which you can confidently base strategic and financial decisions.
- A semi-automated process so you can do away with the grinding manual effort and endless chasing for information.
- You will understand the true drivers and Key Performance Indicators of your business and what the number are really telling you.
You find yourself too often making the wrong decisions due to lack of accurate information.
What MI you do have is cumbersome, uninformative and a challenge to consume.
You appreciate that having the right MI is crucial to making informed decisions but you realise that you don’t have the correct MI to let you make the right decisions.
One of our highly experienced team members will perform a “deep dive” on your business. They will identify what you currently have, what you need to have and where the gaps are.
- We will rapidly understand your objectives and the usefulness or otherwise of your current MI.
- We do desktop research and weave this in with our extensive knowledge and experience to make realistic and costed suggestions.
- We help you identify what questions you need answered to make informed and correct decisions.
- We review your current accounts package and set up.
- We interview senior management to ensure that proposed MI aligns with your business objectives.
- We help you identify what non-financial information you could usefully use. *
- We agree with you the format and content of your ideal MI pack (including Key Performance Indicators and a dashboard).
- We prepare your first proper MI pack and present it at a management meeting to inform discussion, giving you the answers there and then.
(* Other teams will be responsible for providing this. Non-financial MI might include staff turnover, complaints, quality, number of rejects etc.)
What will you get at the end of it?
You will get the right MI pack for you and your business.
You contact us (phone or send us an email) and we aim to call you back within 48 hours.
We will have a no-obligation conversation to understand your needs. If appropriate, we will introduce you to one of the team best suited to help.