Worried that your finance team is not firing on all 4 cylinders? Or it is driving you rather than the other way round? Not sleeping as a result?
You do not know what you don’t know. So …
- You will have had a review of your finance function
- You will get a clear picture of how your finance team measures up against a number of key criteria
- You will learn what “best in class” looks like and the steps you need to take to get there
- You will understand any shortcomings in your management information (MI)
- An Action Plan detailing the areas needing attention, prioritised based on the importance and urgency to the business
- Specific proposals on improving finance and control to enable growth.
We also provide support for a month after the initial review – see below.
- One of our expert Directors spends a day with you and your team to understand your business and your goals
- We meet key members of the finance team and review ten key areas of your business – see Tectona Ten below
- We deliver a report
- We hold a feedback and closeout session with you to identify and prioritise options resulting in a written Action Plan
- Our Director commits four additional half days of support to help you make a start implementing your Action Plan.
This Review is a detailed diagnosis of your business’ finances and financial management underpinned by the Tectona Ten © proprietary best-practice framework.