You do not know what you don’t know. So …
- You will have had a review of your finance function
- You will get a clear picture of how your finance team measures up against a number of key criteria
- You will learn what “best in class” looks like and the steps you need to take to get there
- You will understand any shortcomings in your management information (MI)
- You are worried that your finance team is not firing on all 4 cylinders
- Your finance function is driving you, rather than the other way round
- You feel it is time to have an objective assessment of the performance of your finance system and personnel
We use our Tectona Ten methodology to review the 10 key areas of any finance function and let you know how you measure up.
- One of our expert Directors spends a day with you and your team to understand your business and your goals
- We meet key members of the finance team and review ten key areas of your business – see Tectona Ten below
- We deliver a report
- We hold a feedback and closeout session with you to identify and prioritise options resulting in a written Action Plan
- Our Director commits four additional half days of support to help you make a start implementing your Action Plan.
What you will get at the end of it
- An Action Plan detailing the areas needing attention, prioritised based on the importance and urgency to the business
- Specific proposals on improving finance and control to enable growth of your business
This Review is a detailed diagnosis of your business’ finances and financial management underpinned by the Tectona Ten © proprietary best-practice framework.
You contact us (phone or send us an email) and we will call you back within 48 hours.
We will have a no-obligation conversation to understand your needs. If appropriate, we will introduce you to our Tectona Ten specialist team.