"Tectona part time FDs succeed where others ... don't."
To find out more, read our case study here!
Want an excellent Part Time Finance Director at a fraction of the cost of hiring one? Welcome to Tectona.
Why I ought to consider taking on a CFO?
If you really want to focus on the things that matter in your business –
STOP doing things that don’t make sense and outsource them.
We have written an article which highlights the benefits of outsourcing your finance stuff and tells you in plain English what a CFO actually does.
We use our Tectona Ten methodology to review the 10 key areas of any finance function and let you know how you measure up.
These are the 10 mission critical areas we see:
HOW OUR PART TIME FINANCE DIRECTORS HELP YOU
- look at your financial strengths and weaknesses so we can focus effort on areas of greatest risk and return
- improve cash flow
- improve profitability by identifying ways to optimise income and reduce costs
- improve financial control through better management information
- find business funding, including asset finance, equity finance and debt funding
- improve your relationship with your bank
- improve your relationship and work out problems with HMRC tax
- calculate the value of your business
- when the time comes, work out the best way to sell your business
149. The 9 Dos and 5 Don’ts of Selling Your Business
148. Your CFO – are they good enough for you to call them the “Chief Fixing Officer”?
147. 5 Things You Could Do Instead of Hiring a Part-Time FD
146. How to Get the Most Out of Your Part-Time Finance Director
145. HMRC enquires – Why do they happen and what are they?
144. Choosing an R&D tax adviser: why cheap isn’t necessarily cheerful
143. Examples of Research & Development (R&D) for tax purposes
142. R&D tax credits are changing – what you need to know now
141. R&D tax credits: are you missing out on vital “growth” fuel?
140. In 3 – Ten Years of Tectona Partnership