Skip to content
- You (as the CEO or MD) get bogged down by financial matters; which means that you cannot concentrate on the core business.
- Financial matters that really need to be dealt with get kicked into the long grass – so what were small problems become large ones.
- Advice from your professionals tells you what you can’t do – and not what you can and should do.
- As the key decision maker in your business you feel lonely and, at times, isolated.
- Your business has reached a size where you need someone to relieve you of responsibility for finance; but you know that the budget is either not there or that it will not pay for someone with the level of experience and expertise required.
- Alternatively, your FD has left suddenly and you do not know where to turn to get a safe pair of hands to steady the ship – either interim or part time – for as long as it takes.
- You know you will need funding soon to expand your business – yet you don’t know precisely how much or how to go about getting it.
- You are considering an exit from your business and want your key arrangements and processes documented in a way that presents your business in the best possible light to a buyer.
- You need to focus not on historics and what could have been; but on what is and what could be.