An experienced Finance Director offering on-going or project based services to small and medium sized companies.
- Managing and leading finance and admin teams and ensuring adequate internal controls and procedures are in place;
- Business exit strategy (sale of business for $30M);
- Successful VC equity raising experience (up to £15M);
- Successful private equity (EIS) fund raising experience (up to £2M);
- Successful bank loan of £1M through Santander “Breakthrough” program;
- Successful “re-phoenixing” businesses post liquidation to profitability;
- Successful MBOs, financial integration and business acquisitions;
- Treasury function – making the cash “sweat”.
How I help Clients
- Financial modelling and forecasting for 1 – 3 years;
- Financial strategy and running “what if” scenarios;
- Financial integration of acquired companies into new owner infrastructure;
- Identifying and sourcing the most appropriate finance for the business;
- On time financial and key performance indicator reporting;
- Group consolidation reconciliation and reporting;
- Negotiating and review of key customer and supplier contracts;
- Board room presence.
- Skipper for Village cricket team;
- Avid Football and Rugby Supporter;
- Glorified taxi driver for 3 boys.