Chartered Accountant. University of Manchester. Charity Trustee. Mentor to budding entrepreneurs. Theatre. Bruce Springsteen. Photographer. Rugby (2015 Rugby World Cup volunteer).
- VC backed multinational engineering group
- 3 professional services businesses
- Large scale hospitality start up
- 5 varying property/construction companies
- AIM listed pharmaceutical company
- Very high growth private distribution business
- Multinational listed logistics provider
How I help Clients
- Understanding and improvement of cash flow and profitability
- Transform finance functions: people, systems, and processes.
- Commercial negotiations with customers, suppliers and banks
- Manage stakeholder relationships
- Develop Key Performance Indicators appropriate to the size and activities of the business along with Management Controls and Information.
- Develop financial strategy with growth plans.
- Integrate acquired companies.
- Write or appraise business plans for major projects or new subsidiaries/businesses.
“Simon transformed our financial reporting and business planning processes.”
“Considerable commercial and leadership skills.”
“Combines financial expertise with exceptional business acumen.”
“Highest levels achieved on a constant and consistent basis.”
“He grasped our business very quickly and guided us in several operational areas – and not only finance.”
“Simon has a flair for operational and technical matters.”
“…the senior team found Simon to be the consummate professional; his unflappable and participative style complemented our own culture in a highly successful engagement.”
“We would not hesitate to recommend his services.”